The Transport SmartCard for Lancashire, Blackburn with Darwen, Blackpool & Cumbria...

NoWcard Helpline 0300 123 6737


We are sorry but you are not eligible to apply for a NoWcard English National Concession bus pass.


If you have a sole or principal residence outside of Lancashire and Cumbria but within England, you can apply for a National Concession bus pass from your local authority. More information in new window .


Please continue to our homepage by clicking here, if you would like to return to the previous screen please click here.