NoWcard National Concession Bus Pass
Terms and Conditions.
- NoWcard/your Local Authority reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of its scheme and/or withdraw passes from use at its discretion.
- Passes remain the property of NoWcard/your Local Authority in their entirety.
- Passes are not transferable.
- Passes are valid until the agreed expiry date (printed on the pass) or until a time as agreed by NoWcard/your Local Authority
- Time expired passes will be replaced free of charge subject to eligibility.
- NoWcard pass holders must notify NoWcard/your Local Authority of changes in personal circumstances which affect eligibility.
- The pass must be shown to the driver and/or placed on the card reader (in conjunction with clearly stating the destination of the journey) at the start of every journey in order to prove entitlement to fare reductions as laid down by the relevant concessionary travel scheme, otherwise the full commercial bus fare is payable.
- If the pass holder moves to reside outside of the NoWcard area, the pass will not be valid and must be returned to NoWcard.
- The pass must be shown to any on-bus/off-bus inspector or authorised officer of NoWcard/Your Local Authority upon production of relevant identification.
- Mutilated, damaged or defaced passes will not be accepted and will be withdrawn by the driver or authorised officer of NoWcard/Your Local Authority. There is a charge for the replacement of damaged cards.
- Replacement of passes that have been reported as undamaged and faulty/not working will be replaced free of charge only if the pass is returned and found to be undamaged. If the pass is found to be damaged or the pass is not returned a replacement charge will becoming payable.
- Renewal or replacement passes will not be issued if there is an outstanding payment on your record relating to a damaged card.
- Any fraudulent use of the pass may result in the pass being confiscated by the bus operator or authorised officer of NoWcard/Your Local Authority.
- NoWcard/Your Local Authority reserves the right not to reissue a replacement pass where fraudulent activity has been found to occur.
- NoWcard/Your Local Authority reserve the right to consider progressing prosecution and legal action where a pass has been found to be used fraudulently.
- NoWcard/Your Local Authority reserves the right to amend and change the general terms and conditions of pass usage and/or its concessionary fares booklet or scheme from time to time.