The Transport SmartCard for Lancashire, Blackburn with Darwen, Blackpool & Cumbria...

NoWcard Helpline 0300 123 6737

Walking Disability


You can apply for a National Concession bus pass if you have a disability, or have suffrered an injury, which has a substantial and long-term adverse effect on your ability to walk, click for guidance.


Based on the guidance have you got a walking disability?